Topics

LDS Disaster Preparedness Fair, Auburn, CA 9/8/18 #volunteer

Orion, AI6JB

Good Evening Everyone!

The LDS Church is hosting a Disaster Preparedness Fair on Saturday, Sept. 8, 2018, from 10:00 to 14:00 in Auburn.  The address is 287 Poet Smith Dr, Auburn, CA 95603

We volunteered to setup a station and answer questions about Ham radio.  We need a couple volunteers willing to setup up a table and perhaps a VHF station for demonstration.  Please let me know if you are interested.  Thank you!!

This looks like a really interesting event for all!

73
Orion Endres, AI6JB