Topics

W6EK CQP Placer County Expedition #contest

Orion, AI6JB

Gary,

You are correct, we are not limited to two stations and you assumption is also correct, we are proposing two stations to start.  I was toying with the idea of having a third station as perhaps a “spotter” station or a dedicated S&P station.  Ideas only so far.  Details haven’t been worked out.

N3FJP, the field day software guy, has a nice networkable CQP version I was planning on using.  We would need a Wi-Fi/Ethernet router.

Are you on board?  If so, any chance you could bring your 160m end-fed so we can use that band?

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.