Topics

Install-o-Rama #elmer

Gerry - WA6E

What a great idea.  I have lots of photos of creative ways people have installed radios in cars.  Might be interesting for a presentation some night if we all brought our photos.

Gerry
WA6E

On 7/11/2018 7:41 AM, Dennis - WU6X wrote:
The EGFARC will hold its second Install-O-Rama in place of the program at our August general meeting.

A flier is attached that we ask that you share with your club members and let other clubs and hams that you know who might be interest in showing their vehicles or coming to see what others have done with their vehicles.

73,
Dave Reingold
KK6MVJ

Alan Thompson

In light of tonight's Hamfest meeting, and the discussion about possible events to add, I'm bumping this post. Tonight's EGFARC 2-meter Net was discussing this topic.