Topics

Field Day Photos #fieldday

Dennis - WU6X

Excellent! Thanks, Mike ... and all those who contributed to the photo roundup.

Greg D

Hi Dennis,

I uploaded 3, but I also have a short video of Bob calling CQ...  Do we put those in Photos too?

Greg  KO6TH

Dennis - WU6X wrote:

Excellent! Thanks, Mike ... and all those who contributed to the photo roundup.

Bob Brodovsky

Greg, can you email me a copy of that video?  I’d like to use it on my FD show.

Bob K6UDA

Dennis - WU6X wrote:
Excellent! Thanks, Mike ... and all those who contributed to the photo roundup.

Dennis - WU6X

If I remember correctly, we were going to put all videos in the YouTube channel because of space limitations in Groups.io

Dennis
530-305-0180
iPhone Mobile

Dennis - WU6X wrote:
Excellent! Thanks, Mike ... and all those who contributed to the photo roundup.

Hi Bob,

Too big to email...  two in the 60's megabytes, one at 175...

I think I sent you a link to shared Google folder...  Did that work?

Greg  KO6TH

Dennis - WU6X wrote:
Excellent! Thanks, Mike ... and all those who contributed to the photo roundup.

Greg D

Makes sense...  They're just raw footage, not edited for public consumption.

I (think i) made a shared Google folder for passing them around.  Let me know if you want a link to either add-to or download-from.

Greg  KO6TH

Dennis - WU6X wrote:
Excellent! Thanks, Mike ... and all those who contributed to the photo roundup.

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Did anyone happen to get a shot of the fabric satellite dish mounted on the side by side UTV? Guess what I forgot to get pix of?

Thanks!

Herb - KM6JBI

Yep, I got a photo of it.

Herb

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018, 2:57 PM Brian Gohl <ai6us@...> wrote:
Did anyone happen to get a shot of the fabric satellite dish mounted on the side by side UTV? Guess what I forgot to get pix of?

Thanks!

Hello Herb Garcia,

Awesome! Could you attach or dropbox it?

Thank you!

(916) 770-7751