Topics

Thanks SFARC

Alan - W6WN

Thanks, Everyone, for the 2018 Field Day you all worked very hard to put on. Glad to be a Member of this great Club.

My first FD, this was a terrific learning experience. Particular appreciation for Brian, Gary, Richard, Orion, Al 1, Al 2, Jim, Greg, Wayne, and so many others whose names I didn't write down, who lent help and answered questions.

Tip o' the Hat to all, and thanks again.

Alan - W6LAN

--
Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN
enior Technician
El Dorado Networks

Dennis - WU6X

Thank you, Alan, for an excellent exhibit and presentation to the group on remote rig control via satellite. I know you brought a lot of gear for those to see, and we also appreciated the solar system for our 5 QSO's to get the extra points!

Alan - W6WN

Thanks again, everyone.

I forgot to thank Devon, Trevor and Donald for helping me set up the Internet dish. Hope that was educational.

As a newly returning Ham, it really means a lot to have found such a great group as SFARC to help me get back into the hobby.

BTW, those 10' X 10' popups and the tables are free for the club to use anytime if we need more. I have three commercial-grade frames, and I'll buy some unbranded white tops for next time or perhaps get the club logo printed on them. HughesNet / DirecTV don't need our advertising help :)

I'm missing a white 8' Costco folding table but thanks to whomever hauled it back for me. Just hang onto it and I'll plan on picking it up at the next club meeting.

Best Regards,

- Alan

---------------------

On 6/25/2018 8:54 PM, Dennis - WU6X wrote:
Thank you, Alan, for an excellent exhibit and presentation to the group on remote rig control via satellite. I know you brought a lot of gear for those to see, and we also appreciated the solar system for our 5 QSO's to get the extra points!

Brian Gohl <briangohl@...>

Thanks Alan for your demo and the interesting gear on display! We also appreciated the use of your canopies and tables. The commercial canopies would be a welcome addition to any event!

Check with Devon or Trevor on the 8' Cosco table. They were trying to find the owner as we broke down the site and likely know where it is.

Best Regards!
Brian Gohl -AI6US

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 6:22 AM, W6LAN <W6LAN@...> wrote:

[...]

Birton - N6UG

Alan,

Does your 8' table fold in the middle?  If not, then I have your table at my house in Rocklin.

Birton, N6UG

Alan - W6WN

Hi Birton,

No, it does not fold in the middle. It has two foldable metal leg sets, and may have "Belongs to Animal Outreach" or "El Dorado Networks" written underneath.

Best Regards,

- Alan

---------------------

On 6/26/2018 6:40 AM, Birton R. Gilbert wrote:
Alan,

Does your 8' table fold in the middle?  If not, then I have your table at my house in Rocklin.

Birton, N6UG

Birton - N6UG

I have it. Let me know if you're coming to Rocklin or I can bring to next club meeting.

Birton, N6UG

Alan - W6WN

Hi Birton,

Next club meeting is fine. One of the other Members suggested we could set it up at the meeting and spread out all the other stuff that got mis-placed on top of it :)

Thanks again for hauling it down the hill.

On 6/26/2018 7:27 AM, Birton R. Gilbert wrote:
I have it. Let me know if you're coming to Rocklin or I can bring to next club meeting.

Birton, N6UG

Alan - W6WN

Hi Birton,

Sorry I missed you. By the time I turned around, you were gone. No biggie and no rush. I don't need the table right away. Just don't want it to be a burden to you.

--
Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN
enior Technician