Topics

A GREAT Radio Repair shop in Sacramento ! A Neat find! #repair

Peter <k2lrc@...>

I have found a fellow that not only does old antique radios but is a Ham and Repairs Ham Gear as well and tube testers. He is local and is very reasonable. I do Collins S-line Restoration but he does all of the other manufacturers.  His shop name is SACRAMENTO RADIO EXPO. 916-769-5016 Name is Dog Wilner.  He has a large stock of Antique radios and HI Fi gear. He is very personable and is helpful. Go there to say hi. Nice small shop!
-73- Peter K2LRC
Colliins Rebuilders LLc

Jef - N5JEF

Thanks Pete for sharing this info on the Sacramento Radio Expo shop, Doug Wilner, WB6LOO.  He has a web site at http://www.sacramentoradioexpo.com/aboutus.shtml.

But the way, I work with Dieter, at the Placer County radio shop.  He mentioned to me your great interest in Collins Radio restoration!

- Jef  N5JEF

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:11 AM, Peter <k2lrc@...> wrote:
I have found a fellow that not only does old antique radios but is a Ham and Repairs Ham Gear as well and tube testers. He is local and is very reasonable. I do Collins S-line Restoration but he does all of the other manufacturers.  His shop name is SACRAMENTO RADIO EXPO. 916-769-5016 Name is Dog Wilner.  He has a large stock of Antique radios and HI Fi gear. He is very personable and is helpful. Go there to say hi. Nice small shop!
-73- Peter K2LRC
Colliins Rebuilders LLc

Paul - KB6NYB <alfordpaul@...>

DOG....?