From: Brian Gohl <ai6us@...>
Date: 6/7/18 7:46 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [w6ek] FD 2018 Saturday Breakfast #fieldday

Lin and I will be hosting a free Field Day Saturday breakfast on June 23rd from 9 to 10 am. Fresh pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, orange juice and coffee. Bring your appetite, a chair and also could use a few extra folding tables.

Please RSVP directly to ai6us@... before June 19th so we can purchase the fixings accordingly.

916-770-7751
--
Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6LAN
enior Technician
El Dorado Networks

Greg D

Denny's in Newcastle. It's right at the Indian Hill exit.

Greg KO6TH

On June 11, 2018 6:10:06 PM PDT, W6LAN <W6LAN@...> wrote:
Hi Brian,

Looks like I won't make it to the meeting in time tonight. I just finished my afternoon appointment, and now I can't find the meeting details in Newcastle

Alan - W6LAN
530 417 1451