From: Alan Thompson <alan@...>
Date: 1/5/20 7:46 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] 2020 Loomis HamFest

Has a date been set for this year's 2020 Loomis HamFest?

Matthew - KC6RUO

I didn't notice anything on the ARRL web page and was unable to find the date or flyer on the W6EK web page.

Gary - KB7QWC

It’s March 21st!

I didn't notice anything on the ARRL web page and was unable to find the date or flyer on the W6EK web page.

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Thanks for the heads-up.

I have reached out to Orion, AI6JB - event Chair, Herb, KM6JBI - Webmaster and Scott , WA6YNE - Public Information Officer to coordinate the Hamfest promotion and listings.

(916) 770-7751 cell

From: Matthew - KC6RUO <matteod@...>
Date: 1/6/20 6:51 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: 'Gary Willett' <kb7qwc@...>, sfarc@w6ek.groups.io