Topics

Help Needed - Test Set-up Two 10x20 Pop-ups in Meadow Vista, May 31 @ 10am #fieldday

Brian Gohl - AI6US

Anyone available for a few hours next week to put up the new club 10x20 pop-ups? Want to make sure that everything is there and ready b-4 Field Day. Dennis and I will need two or three of you to make more to make the set-up/breakdown quick and easy! Setting up in the back parking lot of my shop in Meadow Vista (10 minutes from Auburn).

Where: 16981 Placer Hills Road (behind Holiday Foods Market)
When: Thursday, May 31 @ 10am

Thank you in advance!

Michael - N6MRP

Brian,

I can help out.

Mike KK6GLP

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Brian Gohl <ai6us@...> wrote:
Anyone available for a few hours next week to put up the new club 10x20 pop-ups? Want to make sure that everything is there and ready b-4 Field Day. Dennis and I will need two or three of you to make more to make the set-up/breakdown quick and easy! Setting up in the back parking lot of my shop in Meadow Vista (10 minutes from Auburn).

Where: 16981 Placer Hills Road (behind Holiday Foods Market)
When: Thursday, May 31 @ 10am

Thank you in advance!

Thanks Mike! See you next Thursday!

My office is on the lower level behind the store. Either drive around or walk through the breezeway and down the stairs.

Best Regards!
Brian Gohl