Topics

2018 Field Day T-Shirt and Pin Order Deadline - May 25th 8am #fieldday

Last Call... Last Call

Field Day 2018 T-shirts and Pins!

Please let me know before May 25th @ 8am if you want a blue FD 2018 T-shirt ($15.95) or a Pin ($6.00) and have not already signed -up on the pre-order list. Please indicate the T-shirt sizes and quantities or each. I'll pass them out and collect at the June club meeting and also at Field Day.

If you want to help commemorate the Field Day for a first-time GOTA operator, we are ordering 10 extra pins ($60). Let me know if you want to donate towards this neat gift for encouraging the next generation to explore the hobby.

Herb Garcia <mjrwingnut@...>

Edited

Brian,

I would like 2 shirts.

(1) Adult XL & (1) Youth Large - 10 - 12. Let me know how much I owe you. If you have pop setup with your checking account I can send you the money asap.

Thanks

-Herb KM6JBI

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 5:39:09 PM PDT, Brian Gohl <ai6us@...> wrote:

Last Call... Last Call

Field Day 2018 T-shirts and Pins!

Please let me know before May 25th @ 8am if you want a blue FD 2018 T-shirt ($15.95) or a Pin ($6.00) and have not already signed -up on the pre-order list. Please indicate the T-shirt sizes and quantities or each. I'll pass them out and collect at the June club meeting and also at Field Day.

If you want to help commemorate the Field Day for a first-time GOTA operator, we are ordering 10 extra pins ($60). Let me know if you want to donate towards this neat gift for encouraging the next generation to explore the hobby.

Thanks Herb! Your shirts are ordered. Will collect at the next club meeting or at FD.

Peter - WB6POT

Edited

Hi Brian,

I'd like to purchase one XL size FD T-shirt.
I'd also be happy to donate toward the GOTA pins if you let me know the suggested amount.

See you at the next meeting.

Peter (WB6POT)

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 5:39 PM, Brian Gohl <ai6us@...> wrote:

Last Call... Last Call

Field Day 2018 T-shirts and Pins!

Please let me know before May 25th @ 8am if you want a blue FD 2018 T-shirt ($15.95) or a Pin ($6.00) and have not already signed -up on the pre-order list. Please indicate the T-shirt sizes and quantities or each. I'll pass them out and collect at the June club meeting and also at Field Day.

If you want to help commemorate the Field Day for a first-time GOTA operator, we are ordering 10 extra pins ($60). Let me know if you want to donate towards this neat gift for encouraging the next generation to explore the hobby.

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your T-shirt order and offer to help buy pins for the GOTA 1st timers!

I am purchasing extra 2 pins for the GOTA donation. Feel free to donate $1 or buy 10! :) Whatever amount you choose to donate will be welcome! :)

(916) 770-7751

On Wed, 23 May 2018 07:02:18 -0700, Peter Woodmansee <wb6pot@...> wrote:

[...]

AVG logo

www.avg.com