Elmer Net

When:
Wednesday, 7 February 2018
7:30pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the first Wednesday

Where:
W6EK Repeater - 145.430 -600, PL162.2

This is our every other weekly net devoted to answering questions, providing answers and scheduling help for all Hams. No question is "stupid". We encourage everyone to ask away so we can all learn and grow more knowledgeably together. Web address: http://w6ek.org/nets.html

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <sfarc@...>

Elmer Net

When:
Wednesday, 7 February 2018
7:30pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles
Repeats: Monthly on the first Wednesday

Where:
W6EK Repeater - 145.430 -600, PL162.2

This is our every other weekly net devoted to answering questions, providing answers and scheduling help for all Hams. No question is "stupid". We encourage everyone to ask away so we can all learn and grow more knowledgeably together. Web address: http://w6ek.org/nets.html

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <sfarc@...>

Elmer Net

When:
Wednesday, 21 February 2018