Just in time for Field Day

whpmotorsports@...

Well, this just might take care of our bright idea to run QRP. I suggest we all bring amps & generators.

Bob K6UDA

Three CME's will impact Earth starting at 0000 UTC 6-22-15. The major CME from last evening will reach Earth at 1400 UTC 6-22-15. This is a major storm. All three are forecast to last well over 40 hours total. More information from the SWPC should be posted on this Father's Day Holiday.

SWPC: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/

SWPC WSA-ENLIL Timeline: WSA-ENLIL Solar Wind Prediction | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center

Jef - N5JEF

So this is a forecast from a year ago?  And yes, ionospheric conditions last year were pretty poor.

- Jef

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 7:09 AM, whpmotorsports@... [w6ek] <w6ek@...> wrote:

Well, this just might take care of our bright idea to run QRP. I suggest we all bring amps & generators.

Bob K6UDA

Three CME's will impact Earth starting at 0000 UTC 6-22-15. The major CME from last evening will reach Earth at 1400 UTC 6-22-15. This is a major storm. All three are forecast to last well over 40 hours total. More information from the SWPC should be posted on this Father's Day Holiday.

SWPC: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/

SWPC WSA-ENLIL Timeline: WSA-ENLIL Solar Wind Prediction | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center

WSA-ENLIL Solar Wind Prediction | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center
Space Weather Prediction Center National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Preview by Yahoo

whpmotorsports@...

Crap. Thats what I get for not re reading a "news" story on QRZ.

Bruce - K6BAA

I thought there was some new prediction breakthrough for CME’s

By the way Bob, I just watched your new U Tube video, entertaining as usual. Is that a tattoo of a KX3 on your shoulder?

Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [w6ek] Just in time for Field Day

Crap. Thats what I get for not re reading a "news" story on QRZ.