Re: TAC Frequencies

Gary - KC3PO

I suggested some time ago that we sync up with PCARES or call our channels something different than "TAC" because it's caused confusion multiple times - some members of the club would be on one TAC 1 and some would be on another TAC 1 and they couldn't figure out why it wasn't working. K.I.S.S.

de KC3PO

On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 1:50 PM Bruce - K6BAA <anderson51@...> wrote:
Just curious,

Does the club now use Placer ARES TAC frequencies or has the club dropped its old TAC frequency plan? I remember the old club TAC 1 as 147.57. There was a reason to keep them separate but I cannot remember why.

Bruce-K6BAA