EXTRA! EXTRA! We have new hams!

Orion - AI6JB

Good Morning Everyone!

I have some phenominal news!  We have several new Hams from our recent Technician Class.

First we have Haven, KN6URM, who passed his test on Wednesday.  Haven is Rob's, KM6YKX, neighbor and we have him to thank for encouraging Haven to get his license.  Congrats Haven!!

Next congratulations goes to Steve Kinne who passed his test on Thursday.  No callsign listed yet, but we'll keep checking.  Congrat Steve!!

And today, Mike Turner, passed his Technician test at the Carmichael Elks Lodge claiming a perfect score.  Way to go Mike!!

Congratulations to all and Phil, all the other instructors, and I look forward to hearing you on the air!!