Re: HF Renaissance, ye, really!

Jef - N5JEF

On this subject, I am pleased to report that Placer County Emergency Operations Center was notified just last week that we have been awarded a grant from Cal OES for an HF base system and an HF portable system for emergency preparedness.

One more project I'll be dealing with this year...  :-)

- Jef  N5JEF

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 7:50 AM Chris - KN6CCC <cjtaylor999@...> wrote:
Thanks for sharing that video. As someone who was a Marine Corps radio operator in the 1980's, I really like to see this. I have thought for years our reliance on satellites could quickly become our greatest weakness.

73
Chris
KN6CCC