Re: EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA! #QST

Smitty - WB1G

Holy Cow George, that’s awesome!!!! I think Tech to General is the biggest step of them all.

20 years as a tech for me before I finally took my General and Extra.

Congratulations and 73,
Smitty

On May 11, 2022 at 9:14 AM, <George - KD6CWU via groups.io> wrote:

Congrats to the new Extras!

I am happy to announce that last night, I passed the General upgrade exam after 31 years as a Tech.  Exam was held at EDSO (El Dorado County Sheriff's Office) by the EDSO Search and Rescue hams.  Now on to Extra!

Also, nice to meet everyone at Coffee and Doughnuts and Hams in the Hills run last weekend.

73
George / KD6CWU

--

73's