Event: SFARC Club Breakfast Social - 11/27/2021 #cal-reminder

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: SFARC Club Breakfast Social

When:
11/27/2021
7:30am to 9:30am
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Mel's Diner, 1730 Grass Valley Highway (Hwy 49 at Luther Road)

View Event

The food is great, and the company is even better! Yes, we are reinstating the monthly breakfast social at Mel's Diner in Auburn.

Notes: There may be some "distancing" required of us in the back room, but we are game to give it a try. Please wear a mask to be seated, and be responsible for yourself and others.

So, please join us for a great social event, the last Saturday of every month, everyone welcome!

News or changes: seeĀ http://www.w6ek.org/meetings.html