Re: Contest Eligibility List UPDATE #contest

Tal Deus - W6SOM

W6SOM
CM98hn
35 miles

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 6:48 AM Dennis - WU6X <wu6x@...> wrote:
If you are relatively new to the Club, you may not be on the ARRL Eligibility List, which allows us to enter our contest score as a Club for accumulated credit. If you think ou may NOT be on the list, please let me know so I can update it today.

The existing list is attached; please check for your call sign. You can open the file, then use CTRL-F to search ... if you are noted no changes are needed.
If not, post back here your:

  • CALLSIGN
  • GRID LOCATION
  • APPROXIMATE DISTANCE FROM AUBURN (CM98lw)
This information is available from QRZ, which might be still broken, so you may have to use another call lookup service, like: HAMCALL (join for free)
Thanks,

Ad Jesum per Mariam

Charles Watts

“Has it ever struck you that the trouts bite best on the Sabbath? God's critters tempting decent men”   -James M. Barrie author Peter Pan