Know of any TV antenna installers for the Auburn-Applegate area?

Jef - N5JEF

Looking for a recommendation for someone to raise a TV antenna on my mom's two-story house in Applegate.  I've tried reaching out to 6 recommendations from the Internet/Yelp and HomeAdvisor, and absolutely no response.

It was a fringe TV antenna with preamp on a 30ft steel TV-type mast on the top-center of her roof, guyed at 20ft and 10ft to the four corners.  Up for many years, but came down recently due to dry rot at a corner causing the eye-screw for those guy wires to let loose.

Roof repair expected to be complete May 17, and I'm not personally in good shape to do this work myself.

Already bought and received new antenna, and preamp is still good.  Need mast, ridge mounting bracket, guy wires, eye-hooks installed and erected.

I have friends who could help get this done, but would rather not put my mom's homeowner's insurance on the line...

Any suggestions?

- Jef  N5JEF