Dave Fortenberry SK Info

Sal - K6SAL

     I know we are all in shock as to the news of losing A great man and friend Dave K6VHP this past week. Today I spoke with Renay Dave’s Wife and she ask me to share with you all what happened.  Dave had been doing well thanking of returning to work soon, that morning he went to have tires put there car and had returned home and was found by Renay Unresponsive at around 1 pm and had suffered a heart attack and EMS was unable to Resuscitate him. Renay is doing ok and has no needs at this time she is in close contact with Dave’s family and will reach out through me or his face book page and let us know when there may be a Memorial Service. She is monitoring his face book page and posting information there as well.

 God Bless you All!!!!

  Sal  K6SAL