Re: Equipment from Motorhome

Kenai KN6LDN

I’ll take the CB radio if no one has claimed it

Thanks,
Kenai Morgan
KN6LDN

If you’re going to be one thing, you should be efficient.

On Nov 20, 2020, at 8:38 AM, Gerry - WA6E <gjbrent@...> wrote:

OK - I know this isn't amateur radio equipment but it is pretty close - at least it involves RF.

Yesterday I removed a CB rig from my motorhome. Previously it belonged to my father-in-law and I had it in the motorhome for years. I rarely used it unless I wanted to refresh my truckers vocabulary. So in order to clear up dash space for more important equipment I took it out. So now I have this Realistic brand 40 channel CB rig and a shortened whip antenna that I'm looking to give away for free. It works fine. Anybody want it?

Gerry
WA6E