Re: Using a CB Antenna with an SDR receiver #antennas #elmer #howto #elmer #howto #antennas

Aaron K6ABJ

“I understand there is no free lunch, but I was unaware that one may choose two of the three, desires, small size, efficiency, and bandwidth."

"Please tell me, Teacher, if I am willing to sacrifice bandwidth to obtain favorable efficiency and small size, what antenna(s) would be good for me?"

Aaron, K6ABJ

On Oct 17, 2020, at 10:44 AM, Jef - N5JEF <jef@...> wrote:

here is No Free Lunch, and for any antenna design one may choose two, but not all three, of small size, efficiency, and bandwidth."

"But tell me, Teacher, what should I do?"