sticky Re: General License Exam Class -- Enrollment Begins Now!

Kenai

In the future I would like to take the General class. Right now I am dealing with a lot of changes at work I can’t guarantee I will be able to commit to the class times.

Thanks,
Kenai Morgan

If you’re going to be one thing, you should be efficient.

On Sep 21, 2020, at 12:32 PM, Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:

Good Morning Everyone,

We are still enrolling for the General Exam Class starting on Oct 6th.  If you are interested, please enroll HERE. We have setup a Wiki page for the course information.  Please point your browser to https://w6ek.groups.io/g/sfarc/wiki/23336.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  Email you inquiries to ai6jb@....