sticky General License Exam Class -- Enrollment Begins Now!

Orion, AI6JB

The Sierra Foothills ARC is enrolling students for the General License Exam Class.

If you are a Technician and want to upgrade to GENERAL, this class is for you.  We will hold 6 weekly 2 hour on-line sessions on Tuesday nights starting October 6th through November 17th from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.

In addition to the the weekly sessions, there will be two (2) in-person lab classes.  In the first class, you will build and test a 40/20/15/10m End-fed antenna.  In the second lab, we will show you how to setup and operate an HF station.

A VE session will be scheduled soon after you complete the class.  You are not required to sit for this exam session.

Fee is $40 for SFARC members and youth (age 21 and under), and $65 for non-members.  Fee includes the ARRL General Class License Exam manual (spiral bound) and materials for End-Fed antenna project.  The $15 VE session fee is not included in the course fee.

If you would like to register for the class, please fill out the electronic registration form HERE.  Mail your class fee to Sierra Foothills ARC, P.O. Box 6421,
Auburn, CA 95604-6421.

If you have any questions, please contact Orion, AI6JB, at ai6jb@...