Re: Fun with comets

Jeff - KM6RGO

Great picture!  I enjoyed the comet a couple of evenings myself with binoculars.  Worth the time.

Jeff, KM6RGO
916-849-0736

On Jul 23, 2020, at 3:24 PM, Greg D <ko6th.greg@...> wrote:

 Nice picture, Jeremiah.  Comet pictures with a landscape scene below give you a much better feel for the scale of things.

Greg  KO6TH

Jeremiah Delaossa wrote:

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 1:02 PM, Michael - N6MRP
Nice photo Greg! The ISS pass was a good extra.

Mike N6MRP