Re: Fun with comets

Michael - N6MRP

Nice photo Greg! The ISS pass was a good extra.

Mike N6MRP

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 9:27 AM Greg D <ko6th.greg@...> wrote:

As comet NEOWISE fades into the sunset, if you think you've missed it
you're not too late. It's still there in the late evening (about 10pm),
below and a little to the left of the pan of the Big Dipper, in the
north-western sky. You will need binoculars, unless you're in a really
dark place, and have better eyes than I do.

The attached was photographed Monday night, 7/20. Not the best image,
but better than my earlier attempts. On Saturday there was a pass of
the International Space Station that crossed through the comet's tail,
but unfortunately I botched imaging it...

Enjoy,

Greg KO6TH