Re: Prizes, Prizes, Prizes .... #fieldday

Orion, AI6JB

Good Morning Everyone!

All the Field Day Photos are now posted to the W6EK.org photo page.  Thank you to Brian for adding all the Facebook pictures!!

It is now time to vote for the Best Field Day Photo!!

Please go to the W6EK.org/Photos/Photo Gallery/Field Days/2020 Field Day page.  Look over all the photos there and pick your five (5) best.  List them in order of your most favorite to least of the five you chose.  Email your list to ai6jb@... with the filenames of the photos.

For example, if your favorite was Clyde's shack photo, you would submit "Brian - AB4CC" as your first choice and so on.

Your first choice will receive 5 points, second choice 4 points, third choice, 3 points, etc ...  The photo with the highest point total will receive the Gold Medal honor, second highest, Silver Medal and, third highest the Bronze metal.  The Gold Medal winner will receive a prize; your choice of a Field Day Mug or Pin.

Sierra Foothills ARC members only.  Only one submission per member.  If you change your mind, feel free to resubmit.  Your last submission will be the one I use.

All votes must to be submitted by 23:59:59 PDT, Thursday, July 9, 2020.

ai6jb@...