Prizes, Prizes, Prizes .... #fieldday

Orion, AI6JB

As the dust settles from Field Day and you find enough energy to store all your radio gear, it is time to claim your accolades and loot!!

The Club is offering medals and prizes for feats of extreme radiodom.  To claim your bragging rights, we need your help!

To claim a Most Contacts, Most Bands and Modes, and Rookie award, please email your radio log to ai6jb@....

To claim a prized in the Photo Contest, please upload your photos to the W6EK.org by mid-night Thursday, July 2, 2020 (we have extended the deadline).  To upload, go to W6EK.org, click the "Photos" tab, and then the "UPLOAD your photos here".

To Claim the Most ARRL Field Day Points, make your submission to ARRL online AND email a copy of your submission to ai6jb@....

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.  Thank you all for your participation in Field Day 2020!  I hope everyone had the best time working ARRL Field Day 2020!!

73 Orion, AI6JB