Re: For Fun, Post Your Scores to 3830scores.com

Greg D

Update... I just spoke to Mike. He was talking about the
3830scores.com site, not ARRL. For ARRL I started typing and it came up
as a choice. For 3830, apparently we aren't an official contest club,
so the guess is to select "Other (specify when prompted)" as the Club,
and enter Sierra Foothills ARC on the next line down.

Also, there's an on-line utility (probably one among many) that Mike
used to create a Cabrillo file, suitable for entry to the ARRL webpage.
It's at: http://b4h.net/cabforms/arrlfd_cab3.php

As I said, this is the hard part...

Greg KO6TH

Greg D via groups.io wrote:

Hi Mike,

It came up as I started typing "Sierra..." into the field. Pleasantly
surprised to see it listed. I didn't have to pull anything down.

Greg KO6TH

Michael - N6MRP wrote:
I don't see Sierra Foothills ARC in the dropdown. Am I missing something.

73

Mike N6MRP

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:37 AM Orion, AI6JB <@AI6JB> wrote:
Just for fun, post your Field Day scores to https://www.3830scores.com/ and be sure to say you are a member of "Sierra Foothills ARC" in the club field.

3830scores.com is an unofficial scoreboard that Contesters use to post their scores after a contest. It allows you to see how you did immediately because getting official score results usually takes weeks if not months.

It will break-down the scores by Class & Power, score, and even individual. It also has a feature to compare your score against others. One of my favorites is reading everyone's comments.

Speaking of Clubs, be sure to include "Sierra Foothills ARC". You can then search in your browser other members who posted. So far, Dennis, WU6X, and W6EK are the only two who have posted. So get your callsign up there too. If you are curious, WU6X beat W6EK by a differiental of 3 to 1 :-(

Again, the url is https://www.3830scores.com/. If you have any questions on how to post, let me or Dennis know and we can walk you through it.

Hope to see your callsign up there soon!

73 Orion, AI6JB