Re: W2MWK Field Day 2020 log

Greg D

Hi Orion,

My thanks to you as well for organizing this year's event.  Well done!

A question on submitting to the ARRL...  For the "message to the section manager or section EC" bonus points, they are requesting " Properly serviced copies of each message" be submitted with the report.

I sent a Radiogram-formatted message to the EC (Greg KG6SJT) via Winlink, and he acknowledged getting it.  I also forwarded what I had sent (from the sent tray) to 3 others.  So I think that's 100 + 30 points.

Of the above, what exactly is a " Properly serviced copy"?

Greg  KO6TH

Orion, AI6JB wrote:

Good Morning Everyone!

First, Mark thank you for the kind words!  I am so glad you had a great time for Field Day this year!  I hope you made at least five contacts!  You would qualify for the Rookie award.

Second, I will host another Field Day Q&A this Thursday, July 2, on GoToMeeting.com after the W6EK 2m Net with a focus on submitting to ARRL.  I will save my submission until then so you can see how it is done.

If you have specific questions before then, post them to this groups.io thread, i.e. hit the Reply link below, and I will be sure to be prepared.

73 Orion, AI6JB