Updated Event: Field Day 2020 Q&A - Thursday, 25 June 2020 #cal-invite

sfarc@w6ek.groups.io Calendar <sfarc@...>

Field Day 2020 Q&A

When:
Thursday, 25 June 2020
8:15pm to 9:15pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
GoToMeeting, Access Code: 423-173-365

Organizer: Orion Endres ai6jb@... 916.534.8251

The 7/2/2020 edition of Field Day Q&A will focus on making a submission to the ARRL.  Please join us and we will walk you through the process.

73 Orion, AI6JB

Come join us for a Question and Answer session on Field Day 2020.  This year's Field Day is different.  Join us and ask your questions.

Everyone is invited.  "There's no such thing as a stupid question, as long as it ends in a question mark."  Even if you know everything, please come and share your knowledge with those of us who are on our quest of enlightenment.

You may join our meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
- One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,423173365#

Access Code: 423-173-365