Re: W2MWK Field Day 2020 log

Orion, AI6JB

Good Morning Everyone!

First, Mark thank you for the kind words!  I am so glad you had a great time for Field Day this year!  I hope you made at least five contacts!  You would qualify for the Rookie award.

Second, I will host another Field Day Q&A this Thursday, July 2, on GoToMeeting.com after the W6EK 2m Net with a focus on submitting to ARRL.  I will save my submission until then so you can see how it is done.

If you have specific questions before then, post them to this groups.io thread, i.e. hit the Reply link below, and I will be sure to be prepared.

73 Orion, AI6JB