Satellite info for Field Day #fieldday #satellites

Hi folks,

If you're interested in trying your hand at a satellite contact, or even
just listening in to what will surely be a bit of a zoo in the sky,
attached is some satellite pass information that might help you. The
two pass charts (Saturday 11am to 11pm, and 11pm to 11am Sunday) show
the various satellites that I have in my database (which needs some
serious cleanup!) on the vertical axis, and time going across the
horizontal. Circled passes might be the better ones, based only on how
high they are. No promises.

Also is an old copy of the AMSAT Satellite Frequency Chart, as a quick
reference. You will also need an idea of where the satellite will be.
Amsat.org has tools under https://www.amsat.org/ mouse over the
Satellite Info tab.

Enjoy!

Greg KO6TH