Meeting topic: "Show us your Shack" participation poll

Greg - KO6TH

Hi folks,

I'm considering a "Show us your Shack" meeting topic, and am looking for feedback.  The Eldorado club did this last month (May) with contributors sending in a couple of still pictures to the organizer.  During the meeting, each would un-mute their mike and give a quick description of the items, as the organizer flipped through the images.  It seemed to be a hit.

The Eldorado club's session had a large participation, with a wide variety of "shacks" represented.  Some had whole rooms dedicated to their station, some just had a picture of an HT sitting in the desk charger.  To plan for our event, I am wondering how many would participate.

Greg  KO6TH

Results

See Who Responded