Instant Pot Hardboiled Eggs

Nathan Chilton - K6NDC

After the topic came up during the Coffee Break net this morning, I asked my wife for the hardboiled egg recipe she's been using.  She tried a number of different methods and ended up with eggs that broke apart when she was attempting to peel them, until she found this recipe.  Now, virtually every egg peels perfectly.

Instant Pot Hardboiled Eggs

  1. Plug in your Instant Pot.
  2. Place the rack that came with your Instant Pot in the bottom.
  3. Place desired number of eggs on the rack.
  4. Put 1 cup of water in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
  5. Put the lid on and lock the lid.
  6. Turn on the manual setting and set your Instant Pot to 7 minutes.
  7. Once your Instant Pot is finished use the quick release valve.
  8. Allow eggs to cool in the refrigerator until they are cool enough to handle.
  9. Peel, enjoy or make deviled eggs!