Re: Club By-Laws

Dennis - WU6X

Also, the CD I passed to my replacement Secretary, also contains a copy. There are multiple iterations if the Bylaws file. Let me know if you can’t find it and I’ll send you a link. Note the date and version number to ensure you have the latest copy.

Dennis
530-305-0180
iPhone Mobile

On Mar 31, 2020, at 7:24 PM, Jeff - KM6RGO <jamontrail@...> wrote:

Gerry,

If you cannot find the word file, send me the .pdf, I can convert it for you.  I have full version of Acrobat Pro, it should not be too difficult.

Jeff, KM6RGO

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 6:48 PM Gerry - WA6E <gjbrent@...> wrote:
Does anybody have a copy of the club by-laws in Microsoft Word format?
I.e. a .doc format?  I have a copy but it is a pdf copy and I don't have
the ability to convert a pdf to a .doc.

If you do have such a document, would you forward a copy to me, please.

Thanks.

Gerry
WA6E