Re: O'Scope for loan? #repair

Robert Vaughan - KF6RCC

Dear Gary,

I'm coming at the tail end of your conversation, so if my question does not make sense to you just let me know.  Do you need a scope to use for teaching?  I have a Rigol DS1102E, that you could use for a limited time.  I would want it back.

Sincerely,

Robert Vaughan,
Attorney-at-law

Robert Vaughan Law Office
11879 Kemper Rd., Suite 1
Auburn, CA 95603

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain material that is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may also be protected by the attorney-client privilege, attorney work product doctrine or other legal rules. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:54 AM Gary - KC3PO <kc3po@...> wrote:
Thanks very much for the offer, Jef! I think that one has a little less horsepower than I'd like... and the lack of probes could definitely be a challenge in these apocalyptical times! I truly appreciate the response and offer, though!

- Gary  KC3PO