Re: O'Scope for loan? #repair

Richard - AA6RS <rwsnyder11@...>

Gary
I have a Tektronix 475 (200MHz) you can borrow with probes. Not exactly compact.

Rich aa6rs

Richard Snyder

m  510-918-3409

AA6RS@...

               "In small things considered is the world revealed"

On Mar 21, 2020, at 14:32, Gary - KC3PO <kc3po@...> wrote:

Does anyone have a decent (and hopefully compact) o'scope that I can borrow for a bit?

My Yaesu FT-847 took some sort of hit during winter field day... output on some bands/modes is dead or greatly reduced. As luck would have it, I suddenly have some free time on my hands so I figured I'd do some troubleshooting. The one thing I don't have that I know I'll need is an o'scope. Hopefully somewhat compact like a Rigol or something because I don't really have a ton of workbench space.

- Gary  KC3PO