Re: O'Scope for loan? #repair

Jef - N5JEF

Gary -

I have a Goldstar OS-9020A that may borrow (or buy) if you think it meets your needs.  No probes.

- Jef

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 2:32 PM Gary - KC3PO <kc3po@...> wrote:
Does anyone have a decent (and hopefully compact) o'scope that I can borrow for a bit?

My Yaesu FT-847 took some sort of hit during winter field day... output on some bands/modes is dead or greatly reduced. As luck would have it, I suddenly have some free time on my hands so I figured I'd do some troubleshooting. The one thing I don't have that I know I'll need is an o'scope. Hopefully somewhat compact like a Rigol or something because I don't really have a ton of workbench space.

- Gary  KC3PO