Re: A bit more information about the possible removal of a repeater in Shingletown

Gary - KC3PO

On Sat, Oct 5, 2019 at 09:50 AM, Jef - N5JEF wrote:
But I would like to point out that fighting City Hall (usually) tends to be a losing battle, even though it may be worth fighting.

Not going to say I condone it necessarily... but this is exactly what brought about the "KillDozer". I was living in Colorado when that happened, and remember it well. The wrath of Killdozer fury was unleashed on my dad's birthday. If you've never heard of it, it's easy to Google or search on YouTube.

Her choice of wording in the letter was an ignorant slap in the face... that's the main thing for me. There are certainly alternatives in most cases.

- Gary  KC3PO