California ends Amateur radio Support

Chris Robinson KF6NFW DMR ID 3153250

About 2 hrs ago, a post started to hit the amateur radio community that states California has ended all of its amateur radio relationships.

I strongly suspect this to be false, but I am more than curious about this now. Does anyone have any sources to the verasity of claim?

K6UDA has made this video and posted very publicly stating that the Gov of California has fired all ARES/RACES and other amateur groups that work with state.

I find this a bit of an alarmist, and probably crying wolf, but does anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about.

His video has been posted on reddit and various other amateur related groups already this morning. a group I belong to as well in Midwest has started to come unglued over this thinking and crying the sky is falling!

anyone??

Chris Robinson

KF6NFW