Re: You are Cordially Invited to Join the SFARC Repeater Committee

Jef - N5JEF

Orion -

In preparation for this meeting and to avoid unnecessary questions and delays during the meeting, could you ask someone to summarize the existing architecture and components of the current repeater system?  What type of receivers/transmitters, controllers, duplexers or other RF filters, preamps, and antennas/combiners/isolators?  And Echolink, Internet, and phone patch. And power supplies and backup batteries.

- Jef

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 6:22 PM Orion, AI6JB <ojendres@...> wrote:
Good Evening Everyone,

You are all cordially invited to join the SFARC Repeater Committee.  All members are invited.  No experience necessary.

The purpose of the committee is to advise the Membership and Board of Directors on matters concerning our Club Repeater, implement upgrades and new features, and maintain our system in tip top shape.  The committee will meet as needed.  Our first meeting is set for Tuesday, September 10, 2019, at 18:00 hours local time.

We will meet via GoToMeeting.com, an online teleconference system.  The log in information is below.  You can log in via phone, smartphone, tablet, or computer.  If your device has a screen, you can follow along.  If you have any questions or need assistance getting setup on GoToMeeting, please give me a call.  I'll be happy to walk you through it.

I hope to hear on Tuesday!

Orion, AI6JB
President
Sierra Foothills ARC

SFARC Repeater Committee Log-in Information

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
- One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,423173365#

Access Code: 423-173-365

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/423173365

Join sfarc@w6ek.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.