From: Alan Thompson <alan@...>
Date: 8/15/19 6:07 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: [from W6EK Groups.io] Mother Lode DXCC August Meeting In Auburn, Saturday, August 24th: Spratley Island DXPedition with Jim, K9JM

From Bob Hess, El Dorado County Amateur Radio Club:

When:
Saturday, August 24th.  11:30 AM

Where:
Round Table Pizza
370 Elm Avenue
Auburn, CA 95603

What:
Jim, K9JM, give a talk on the 9M0W Spratley Island March, 2018, DXPedition....DX without sunspots. Jim will have a short video and and plenty of stories.

We're holding this month's meeting in Auburn to accommodate our speaker, who lives in Grass Valley.  We have a superb meeting room at a very accessible location with plenty of parking.

Thanks to Doug, WE6Z, for suggesting this location.

As usual, RSVP's are very much appreciated so we can organize the meeting room accordingly.   Please RSVP to me: w1rh (-at-) yahoo dot com

From the Valley:
I-80 to Elm Ave exit.  At the signal light, go straight into the parking lot.  Round Table is in the back.

From the south:
Take Highway 49 into Auburn.  Turn right on Elm.  Go over the freeway and take an immediate right into the parking lot.

From the north:
Take Highway 49 to Elm.  Turn left on Elm.  Parking lot is just before the freeway entrance.

Bob
W1RH

Make a day of it: Come to the SFARC Breakfast Saturday, then stick around for the MLDXCC meeting :)

Alan -  W6WN