AMSAT board election #satellites

Gary - KC3PO

I'm not sure how many club members are AMSAT members... but those of you who are should have or will soon receive a ballot for the upcoming election of board members.

I'd like to bring to your attention a note from Bruce Perens K6BP in which he brings up some concerns about the current board as well as recommendations for your vote. As a programmer myself, I've followed Bruce and his work for many years and have the utmost of respect for him and will always give his recommendations due consideration. He brings up some good points.

https://perens.com/static/AMSAT/Election2019.html

- Gary  KC3PO