From: Gary KC3PO <kc3po@...>
Date: 7/14/19 10:45 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: Brian Gohl - AI6US <ai6us@...>, sfarc@w6ek.groups.io
Subject: Re: [from W6EK Groups.io] Dust Control for Field Day

Looks very promising.

I suppose worse case we could use the backpack sprayer(s) like the orange one I had up there... it does have a broadcast-type spray nozzle.

Hopefully someone has something better, but it's do-able. It'd be a good arm workout - haha.

Another question is how to get that much water up there.

- Gary  KC3PO