Re: KJ7BBN - New Extra Class - 9 years old!!

Alan Thompson

Thanks for posting. That is AMAZING!

Too bad about the Sierra College foothold slipping. Sounds like it will take some work getting it back on track. Wish I could help but I'm a little far away and not qualified to teach much of anything. Looks like they do have an active STEM Interest: https://academics.sierracollege.edu/stem, and an AA Program in Mechatronics: https://academics.sierracollege.edu/mechatronics, Also, and Independent Study program in Engineering but nothing specifically in Electronics. It's a shame, really, All the local JCs used to offer quite a few courses in all things electronics.

Best Regards,

Alan Thompson - W6WN