Re: Radio job just posted at Placer County

Scott M Vogelsang

Jef.

I am interested in this job, hold an FCC Commercial Radio License as well as an Extra class ham ticket.
I do not have recent experience in the field they are asking and very little P-25 experience.

Can you assist me in getting experience and/or a foot in the door here?
I have been transitioning from working in business development in the SF Bay Area since 2013 and have recently moved back to Roseville with my wife... we are both starting again in Placer County.

\Scott Vogelsang
wa6yne
Scott Michael Vogelsang
"Solving Problems