Mt. Washington Repeater

Carl Schultz <caschultzca@...>

Nostalgia… when I get back East I am always happy to use this repeater.  Located on the highest mountain in the North East, Mt. Washington, you can "hit" this unit using your HT from almost any ware there. I could get into it full quieting with my 5 watt Kenwood HT from my parents home 130 miles away. (We did live on a hilltop).

This time of the year the northeast is crawling with "leafpeepers" tourists taking in the  fall colors.

Thought I'd share some info with you:

You can get into this unit via Echolink, IRLP and other modes.

73, WF6J

Mount Washington - W1NH

Gorham, NH

Repeater ID: 33-3403

Downlink:146.6550
Uplink:146.0550
Offset:-0.6 MHz
Uplink Tone:100.0
County:Coos
Call:W1NH
Use:OPEN
Op Status:ON-AIR On-Air
Features:Linked to Mt Washington (448.975).
Last update: 2014-07-08