Re: Donation to the Waddel Family fund

Orion, AI6JB

Carl,

The appropriate place to make such a motion is at the General Meeting tonight.  I’ll watch for you when I call for new business.

73

Orion Endres, AI6JB

President

Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club

1201 Wood Oak Court, Roseville, CA 95747-7383

(916) 788-8251 H \\ (916) 534-8251 C

What the heck does “73” mean?  73 is morse code short hand for “Best Regards” used by Ham radio operators.  It’s origin goes all the way back to the landline telegraph days.