Re: Club Volunteer Event - CFF Cycle for Life - Sunday, October 7 #volunteer

Michael - N6MRP

Nathan,

We have five locations. Please feel free to go to any one that fits your time schedule. Let me know which one you choose so I can note if for our records.

Thanks for helping out!

73

Mike Perry KK6GLP
SFARC Community Events Coordinator

Position

Location

Times

Net Control (Start/Finish)

Loomis Basin Brewery, 3277 Swetzer Road, Loomis 95650

Shift 1 / Start: 0630

End: 1030

Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes

Shift 2 / Start: 1030

Close: 1445

Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes

Rest Stop 1 -

30 and 62 mile routes

McBean Park, Lincoln 95648

Start: 0745

First Rider ETA: 0805

Last Slow Rider ETA: 1037

Close: 1100

Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes

Rest Stop 2 -

62 mile route

Bywater Hollow Lavender Farm, 5950 Mt Vernon Road, Lincoln

Start: 0900

First Rider ETA: 0920

Last Slow Rider ETA: 1045

Close: 1100

Total Time: 2 hours

Rest Stop 3 -

All three routes

Newcastle Stop and Go parking lot, corner of Newcastle Road and Indian Hill Road

Start: 0925

First Rider ETA: 0945

Last Slow Rider ETA: 1205

Close: 1215

Total Time: 2 hours 45 minutes

Rest Stop 4 -

62 mile route

South Placer Fire Station 19, 7070 Auburn Folsom Road, Granite Bay 95746

Start: 1015

First Rider ETA: 1035

Last Slow Rider ETA: 1326

Close: 1330

Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 8:45 AM Nathan Chilton - K6NDC <k6ndc@...> wrote:
Hello, Mike!

I'd be happy to help out if I could do so without missing church.  Are there shifts available that would be over by 9am or start after 1:30pm?

73,
Nathan Chilton, K6NDC